Terms & Conditions
Aubusinesshosting is an authorised reseller of TPP internet, an AUDA Accredited Registrar.
View TPP internet terms and conditions please see: Terms and conditions
Frequently asked questions: FAQ
* All prices shown exclude GST
* Australian domain names can only be registered for a 2 year period (.com.au, .net.au, .org.au, .asn.au & .id.au).
Domain name registration terms
1. We do not warrant or guarantee that the domain name applied for will be registered in your name or is capable of being registered by you. Accordingly, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that your requested domain name has been registered.
2. If your application is deemed fraudulent through a fraud detection and prevention mechanism in the domain registration process, we may require the registering party to supply Photo Identification to verify their identity. Accepted Photo Identification methods are Passport or current Drivers License.
3. Both the registration of the domain name and its ongoing use are subject to the relevant naming authority's terms and conditions of use and you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of those terms and conditions and can and do comply with them. You irrevocably waive any claims you may have against us in respect of the decision of a naming authority to refuse to register a domain name and, without limitation agree that the administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable in any event.
4. We accept no responsibility in respect of the use of a domain name by you and any dispute between you and any other individual or organisation regarding a domain name must be resolved between the parties concerned and we will take no part in any such dispute. We reserve the right, on our becoming aware of such a dispute, at our sole discretion and without giving any reason, to either suspend or cancel the domain name, and/or to make appropriate representations to the relevant naming authority.
General terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts and the provision of all Services, including the registration of .au.com sub-domains the special terms for which are set out below:
We shall use reasonable endeavours to provide continuing availability of the Server and the Services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for Service interruptions or down time of the Server.
Intellectual property rights and other consents
You are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary intellectual property rights clearances and/or other consents and authorisations, including without limitation, clearances and/or consents in respect of your proposed domain name and merchant services agreements between you and the relevant financial institutions.
Payments & Refunds
1. We publish current charges for our services on our web site. We can change them at will, but changes are not retrospective.
2. You must pay our charges for all services you request and / or use.
3. Service charges are subject to change without notice.
4. Charges that you pay are non-refundable (There are no refunds for domain registrations).
5. Domain name registration fees are payable when you apply to register. If your payment is not honoured, your application is void.
6. Domain name renewal fees are payable before the current registration period ends. If you do not pay by then:
i. we may place the domain name on hold for 30 days; and
ii. if you have not paid within those 30 days, we may cancel your registration.
Change to terms on renewal
We may change the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution